"Number 10" has been specifically designed with two families or a group of up to eight in mind. During our many years of renting in Ohakune we found it difficult to find places with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, so this is what we have built. To meet our needs and yours!
The house is situated in Snowmass Village on a section with rural and mountain views. It is within walking distance to town, supermarket and restaurants and is 3.5km to "The Junction" and base of the 16km road to Turoa skifield.
The house is fully furnished with high quality chattels including:
- Heat pump
- 37" LCD TV, CD/DVD player with FM radio
- Freeview. Digital TV
- Heated towel rails in both bathrooms
- Full laundry with tub, drying rack, washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board
- Full kitchen with oven, gas hobs, family sized fridge, microwave, everything you will need from can opener to colander and an expresso machine
- Two queen beds and four single beds with innersprung mattresses, electric blankets, pillows and winter weight duvets with covers, (bring your own sheets, pillowcases and towels please)
- Bedside lamps and alarm clocks
- Double glazing and underfloor insulation
- Thermal curtains and blinds
- Generous double side by side carport with lockable ski storage and covered access to the house
- A large drying cupboard for snow gear
- Quality, modern furniture
We have tried very hard to provide everything we can think of to make your stay enjoyable and welcome your feedback and suggestions. Please let us know if we have missed any essentials.